The most important part of becoming an author is learning to THINK! Then Plan what to write.
What if we could take you by the hand and walk you through it - allay your fears, help you create a plan, so that you can write a really good manuscript?
There are just three things you need to know to get started:
1) Have a good plan
2) Know who you are writing for - describe your readers clearly.
3) Decide what you want your readers to do when they finish your book.
The biggest mistake most authors make is to dive in and just start writing - skipping over these two critically important parts of the journey.
IF YOU ARE STUCK...
Writing a high-quality non-fiction book takes time to plan and then execute well if yours is going to stand out from the very crowded self-publishing market. Having a well written, polished manuscript to submit for traditional publishing options is also an important option to consider.
- What to write about – how to select the right material to put into a book.
- Find a writing rhythm that works for you.
- Sustaining momentum as you write and meeting a self-set deadline
WE'LL HELP YOU WITH:
- Sharing great tips on what’s involved in writing for publishing purposes
- Yes...It really is that simple!
You'll receive the following:
- Video and Audio support to create your book plan.
- Resources to help you understand exactly what do to, when to do it, and to keep you on track.
- Great Ideas you maybe never thought of before to speed up your writing.
There is an easy way to plan, write, and finish your manuscript!
LET'S DO THIS!!
Master Publishing Coach
You're In Good Hands...
Dixie is also a certified coach having graduated from prestigious Coach U/Coach Inc in 2003, and brings specialist business, marketing, and life coaching experience to her work as a publishing coach, to help her clients get the very best results from the work they do on their books, and beyond their publishing journey.
Dixie is a Professional Member (PM) of the Professional Speakers Association Australia, and has been awarded Business Person of the Year and Author of the Year by the NZ Professional Speaking Association, and was recently named one of the Hottest Creative Thinkers of 2020 by 25 Hottest Magazine (USA) Her clients have also been Internationally and Nationally awarded authors and business people at the highest levels over the past 15 years, under her care and guidance.
- Introducing Your Just a Minute Audio Boosts
- Just a minute – what's your purpose in writing this book?
- Just a minute – content planning FREE PREVIEW
- Just a minute – fulfilling your book's purpose
- Just a minute – how long will your book be?
- Just a minute – what's your best writing time?
- Just a minute – writing vs recording your manuscript